Forget the fact that he got caught smoking weed in a double parked car, the real issue here – according to Bobby Shmurda – is the NYPD.
In an Instagram video posted just three days ago, the 20-year-old Brooklyn rapper explained his latest debacle with the men in blue of NYC's 67th precinct. Bobby states,"They took my car, my credit cards, my everything...tried to take my jewelry, but it ain't nothin!"
Shmurda, whose real name is Ackquille Pollard, was arrested for marijuana possession earlier this week. After being caught smoking the substance in a double parked car on a Brooklyn street, he was detained overnight by police, according to TMZ. He was released the next morning, however, the incident resulted in the cancellation an Oct. 2 performance. An official statement from his camp has yet to be released.
Though a miniscule problem for Shmurda, this is not his first run in with the NYPD. Earlier this summer, he was arrested for gun possession. Following being charged with felony criminal possession of a weapon, the rapper views his most recent arrest as a personal attack.
"I make 'bout 40 bands a week, y'all n-ggas can never stop me, " Bobby exclaimed. "Y'all can't stop me."
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top