The actress had featured in movies like "World of Lust", "Delicate World and Nowadays". In a recent interview with Vanguard, she talks about her career and relationship life.
"Nobody knows tomorrow. I will not say, I cannot date a Nollywood actor. But I have not felt anything strong for any Nollywood actor. So, if I have not felt anything strong for them now, when will I do that? Honestly, I see them as my colleagues , " she said
On Her Worst Experiences On a Movie Set
It was one time I was casted for a role and I showed up on set. The producer believed in my craft but when the director saw me, he refused to go ahead with the production.His argument was that I didn't fit into the role. It actually dragged for hours as he insisted that a fair-complexioned, flashy-looking lady should be casted for the role.I felt bad as I went into my car and cried my eyes out. While all these things were happening, the producer was not around. But the director kept calling her, insisting that I should be dropped.
But the producer refused to listen to his complain. At the end of the day, I was allowed to be part of the production. The face-off really affected me.Surprisingly, when the movie finally came out, the producer was impressed that I did not disappoint her. The director was short of words when he saw my performance in the film. It was an experience I would never forget in my life
On The Part She Thinks is Most Attractive
If it's about exposing your boobs, I don't indulge in such things. I like to cover up a lot. For instance, if I'm playing a role where I'm required to put on a bikini, I would prefer to get into the pool with my towel before doing so.
I like to cover my body a lot. I think every woman's body should be preserved. Let your man be the one that will see your nakedness and not the whole world. I am old
enough to take my decisions. But I have decided not to expose my body indiscriminately.
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top