Gospel singer Tope Alabi have been accused of being a mermaid. She said it's a lie and that it's the media that framed it.
She told Faaji FM that,
"I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn't believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
"It was when I got home and another pastor
called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can't explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ."
The artiste, who had earlier been in the news
over an alleged romantic affair with her former 'spiritual father', the late Pastor Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku, further revealed her greatest inspiration. "I usually get inspiration for my songs from what I see around me and people's experiences."
Tope Alabi, also an actress, started out as a
member of the Jesters International comedy
group. She later went into gospel music after
she became a born-again Christian.
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top