The Afro juju legend has joined the major leagues as he recently got appointed as a brand ambassador for MTN Nigeria.
The deal is said to bring him millions of naira. the excited musician confirmed that he's a new ambassador for MTN Nigeria. His face has been printed out on MTN's promotional materials which includes flyers, billboards in Ibadan.
The 56 year old said"Yes, my brother, I have joined the big family in MTN, Nigeria's biggest telecommunications network. It's a great moment for me, my career and my fans. I appreciate the decision of MTN to get me on board and I have promised to add value to the brand, join hands with other young talents already on board and see how we can continue to grow the family and its teeming subscribers"
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:2778D3B9, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top