A Lagos based herbalist blew the whistle on one of his female clients after a huge fall out which led his arrest. The herbalist was said to
have exposed his client who was using a love charm he had prepared for her to use on her latest conquest – a rich billionaire, identified as Chief Greg.
According to the herbalist, Chief
Greg (surname withheld) abandoned his wife, children and home in Abuja travelling across the world with his newly found mistress, Augustina Chiegeonu, claiming he had found
true love but discovered after he had lost a huge chunk of his wealth to a strange lover that he had indeed been under a spell.
Reports from The Sun Newspapers says that herbalist set Chief Greg free from the spell in a bid to punish Chiegeonu. "I met her in one of my business trips in Lagos and months later she was all that matters to
me. Could you believe that I left home for the past eight months travelling from one country to another with her? I spent millions of naira funding her various boutiques in Lagos and
Abuja.
I bought houses for her in Abuja and
was ready to give her all, till this man who God will continue to bless rescued me", he told Saturday Sun after he recovered his senses. Chief Greg was let loose only after a quarrel burst the deal between Augustina and the
herbalist, Segun Adesoye who prepared the love charm used on the billionaire businessman.
The middle aged herbalist based in Lagos sensationally told how he was contracted by Augustina to hypnotise the victim with love charm that will make Greg divorce his wife and
marry her. Trouble started when part of the deal which was for the man to get married to Augustina dragged for months. Sometime in November 2013, the lady who was infuriated
having expended more than N5.5million on the contract without any positive result, alerted the police at Lagos State Criminal Investigation
Department, Panti. She alleged that the herbalist defrauded her.
As such, Adesoye was promptly arrested. Unhappy that Augustina
had to go to the point of getting him arrested, the herbalist decided to let the cat out of the bag. Having secured his bail from police detention, he sought to see the victim who was still spell-bound under the voodoo. According to Adesoye "She (Augustina) is one of my major
customers who I normally mix concoction to trap wealthy men.
It may sound like a joke to you but the truth is that my charm which I normally procure from Osun State has its potency. She visited my house which I normally use as a shrine with the picture of this man (showing the photograph of Greg). She said that the man is very rich but stingy to a
fault. Initially I told her to bring N1.8million to enable me start the process.
We agreed that as soon as the man starts yielding to her demands, she would pay the balance of N700, 000. "Few weeks later, she returned with my balance grateful that my charm was doing wonders. Normally she is
expected to renew the charm every two months or it will lose its effect." The herbalist further revealed that when Augustina returned for the renewal, she requested that she wanted the victim to marry her. "I made it clear to her that this is a more sophisticated charm and will cost her more.
The truth is that our charm is paid for according to the worth of the man
WE LOVE COMMENT

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top