An average African man would make use of his eyes more than his head, maybe this is the reason I have always adored this quote since the first time I came across it. I mean, how would an African man come across a naked woman and not pronounce her beautiful or adore her beauty by praising her creator when he can see what has been hidden under robes therefore he need not use his head to undress her after all she's either stark naked or semi naked right in front of him – no need for him to use his head anymore and so without thinking far, he would adore her wholeheartedly singing "you're beautiful".

On a second thought, I feel what the writer of that quote was trying to say. He probably meant "Eve was beautiful in front of Adam" before they ate the forbidden fruit – the days when immorality had not started eating through the heart of man. Of course, every woman is beautiful when she's naked, I mean at that moment, the eyes of the man would wander away from the face to the body – I mean, how won't she be beautiful but I suppose she should opt to be naked in the right place – in her husband's bedroom and (since we're in a world where lovers live together and cuddle yet unmarried) in front of her lover, maybe.
Flowing from my thoughts, any sort of nakedness besides 'the proper' is ugly and yes I mean it, really ugly that I wish to be allowed into the rest room to throw up. Gone are those days when every woman was beautiful when naked, these days, most men are irritated by some naked women (those that dress far too casual). These kinds are everywhere – the likes of Maheeda, Afro Candy, Cossy Orjiakor (without dwelling much on them as a topic), even some of our mothers and their younger likes on our campuses.
I'm not saying naked girls are not attractive, definitely not for every man will find them attractive but on the contrary, I'm saying seeing a woman wrongfully naked will not guarantee her beauty because a woman wrongfully naked is likely to be advertizing her body for what else but attention, money maybe. I would like every woman to be well dressed and be beautiful – that's African.
In the end, I think the quote should be "every woman is beautiful when naked in her bedroom…and not on our streets or on the net"
Thank you.
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top