Veteran actress, Rachael Oniga, popular for her maternal movie roles didn't exactly get the best out of marriage. She got separated from her late husband, and she has revealed the reason why her marriage hit the rocks.

Turns out her late husband had left her for another woman, which made her experience shock, and betrayal. She finally found solace in acting, and her kids.
•"He hurt me badly.Yes. During our years of courtship and marriage, I never suspected that we would just break up like that or anything could ever come between us. Back then he told me everything. I could tell you where he was at every moment; I trusted him so much.
•"It was later, much later and when I did I was like 'did he leave me because of this thing?' I don't know how to put it but men don't really appreciate what they have until they lose it.
•"During our years of courtship and marriage, I never thought we could just break up like that or anything could ever come between us. Back then he told me everything. I could tell you where he was at every moment; I trusted him so much," Rachel said.
Rachael Oniga, a computer programmer who got into Nollywood in 1993 has remained one of the few actresses that has successfully carved a niche for herself both in the English and Yoruba sector of the movie industry.
The Delta born veteran actress whose first job was on a TV series, a programme called Memorial Hospital played a challenging role in her first movie called 'Onome" has since featured in over 100 movies. She has remained unmarried since her separation in 1993, resolving to go through the rest of her life without another man.
•"I believe so much in myself, and when I got over the shock of the separation and all that, I made up my mind that I was going to make a statement without a man. I wanted to prove that a hardworking woman could make an impact and with God's grace."
"Believe in yourself and with hard work, you will get there. God is always faithful. I killed my emotions and I said to myself 'Rachael, your kids must go to the best schools.' It was just work and my children.
"
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top