I'm currently dating a Nigerian man who is 28 years old. Even though am not a Nigerian, I'm so in love with him.


Both of us have been dating for close to a year now. We care about each other so much it's like match made in heaven. To further crown our love, we are both devoted Christian.

In January 2012, my darling boyfriend took me to his lovely country of Nigeria where we meet up with his family members and I spent almost a month there. Now we are planning to get married, but the problem is my parents are so much against Nigerians. They say I should never trust anybody from Nigeria.
My dad said he would not accept anything from my boyfriend and family if ever he comes to pay the bride price. He has been spoiling me so much, and I don't think I will ever love someone else besides him. How do I convince my parents to loosen their hearts? They love Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Chris but they don't like other Nigerians
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top