The rapper revealed to Vanguard in a recent interview that though he has a steady girlfriend he's not mentally stable to settle down…

I don't think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I'm in my youth and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planing to get married or not.
Giving his reasons, IcePrince says…
It's because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can't say because of what I have, that I am okay to get married, no. I don't think I am mentally ready for marriage. I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don't think I have those qualities just yet.
He also revealed he is in a serious relationship…
Yeah, but I wouldn't want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I'm not ready yet
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top