Antwowfisher I'm so heartbroken. I'm 33 years old and had no hope of getting married after my ex dumped me for my friend in 2013.I used to be over weight so I lost some weight and found a man online.I've been chatting with him for 6 months.Helives in London and he proposed marry me and I accepted.

He came to visit me for the first time in 6 months and it was all love.Wewere supposed to see my parents last week.Immediately we got down to business, he suddenly stopped and asked me if I had a kid before.I was shocked and said no which is true. He then said I have stretch marks on my arms,waist and boobs.
He said he won't lie that it turns him off and he can't marry a wife with stretch marks.I told him had them because I lost so much weight,he said I didn't tell him I was fat before.Healso says I deceived him by photoshopping my bikini pictures.
This is a man who said he loves me unconditionally.Please Antwowfisher readers I need help.Whatcan I use to clear my stretch marks..Was I supposed to tell him when we were chatting that I had stretch marks ?Please I don't want to lose this guy
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top