Nollywood actress Happiness Effiong popularly known as Shakira opened up to the Sun on why she can't be A Lesbian.
"God forbid. I never thought about being a lesbian when men disappointed me. There was a day a rich woman saw me at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos and she attempted to lure me into sleeping with her, but I refused and she slapped me and I retaliated. She promised to buy me a car, get me a good apartment, and
also get me lead roles in movies. But I rejected her offer. The next time she saw me, she tried once again to convince me to sleep with her, but I warned her to stay away, so she slapped me and I did not waste time to retaliate. That was how she gave me some space. Unfortunately, the next time I saw her, she was with an upcoming actress."
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top