today we caught up with HB who is also known as jackson Mba he is a Fast Rising star who is not letting go at all here tells us about his style of music and much more READ UP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.




Q:Would you start by telling us who is HB?

A:HB is a young multi talented artist he raps&sing born September11th 1994 started his music career at the age of 10 He has drop a mix tape called Carolina and a  hit single BODY which is all over the air waves.


Q:so why Music?

A:Music I got love for it  am always happy doing good music its my talent.

Q:Ok tell us about your  education Background

A:I went to Nigeria Navy nursery school & primary school then did my Senior secondary in navy-town senior secondary school 1-2 the wrote my waec in leads college high school satellite town Lagos..
Still seeking for admission to the university.

Q:where do you see the Nigerian Music in The Next year to come?

A:I see it among the best music across Africa and worldwide.





Q:Describe your fashion sense?

A: actually my best colour is black tho and I put on anything that is good to  go.

Q:Who are your Role Models?

A:2pac drake ice prince Burna boy, davido ,wizkid,DammyKrane

Q:Area you signd to any Record Label Yet?

A : Yes i am under Cizzyclique @RealKelv and DMG Records Both signed me cause of what they saw in me its has not been that easy


Q:So are you single ?
A: Yup I am Lol

Q:ok so drop us a rap line let's see what u can do?
A:Me I keep fresh all day like camp_mular
Tell all my heaters me go see you later
I stay first like the 1st month January
Am I flow deadly buh ain't talking about cemetery.

wow Nice Lines there
Q :So how can people reach you through the social media ?
A:ok my twitter Handel is @iam_HB1 on facebook: Jackson Mba.


ok Thank you for you Time sir hope we see you when your album drop Exclusively on This site

R-yes Boss Peace.



WATCH VIDEO HERE
 

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top