6b58c486b75911e387f80e3973a68cf2_6SIRKENAYO
clued from sirn kenayo.net Somebody lied Damn My NY was too packed police shut it down!! The love and support that came out was overwhelming!!! I will be back ! @iam_Davido: Feel so bad!!!!!!! Not my fault but I take the blame!!! I’m sorry!! Luv u guys 4real!! NYC!!!!!!Really sad!
Davido said.
Contrary to what Davido tweeted above, a lot of angry fans have taken to Twitter, Instagram to blast the singer, hurling insults at him for a messed up concert. With some thinking of demanding a refund. According to one of them, Ronke:
I guess we all should have known better. He’s 21 and he went on stage high and intoxicated! Where they do that at? I’m not an artist and I understand that they do need a little extra something to perform infront of a huge crowd but dude was out of it. I thank God I never waste good money on an outfit for that bastard!.... SEE PHOTOS OF TWEET

95SIRKENAYO 94 93 Capture1SIRKENAYO 99SIRKENAYO 98SIRKENAYO 97SIRKENAYO 96SIRKENAYO d41SIRKENAYO d31SIRKENAYO d21SIRKENAYO 92SIRKENAYO 911SIRKENAYO

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top