''One handcuffed Boko Haram member attacked an armed SSS officer. He was overpowered immediately but 18 detainees were killed in the process. IT DOES NOT ADD UP!'' ––KAYODE OGUNDAMISI
My friend and brother Mr Kayode Ogundamisi is absolutely right. If anyone honestly believes that Sunday's shocking events was just an attempted jail break by a member of BH that was in SSS custody then that person cannot be very clever. When will these people stop telling us lies.

The truth is that Boko Haram stormed the SSS headquarters early this morning and held the Nigerian army and operatives of the SSS at bay in a brutal and protracted gun battle for no less than 3 hours.
Hundreds of soldiers were deployed from the army barracks just up the road. I know this because I saw them as they drove past my house in convoy and with all manner of sophisticated weapons. I also saw many of the administrative staff of the SSS fleeing the building...I live 50 metres away from the SSS Headquarters and 100 metres away from the Villa gate. I saw and heard it all and it was very frightening and members of my household and staff all took cover.
Kudos to our military and our SSS operatives who stood their ground, fought a good fight and defeated the enemy. Had it not been for them the Boko Haram flag would have been flying over the SSS Headquarters this morning and Boko Haram would have been in full control of the Aso Drive area of Abuja and the Presidential Villa. - By Femi Fani-Kayode

For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top