PDP,ACP.. Really don't know what all this. Fuse is all about Since Nigeria's return to civilian government in 1999, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) has ruled the country almost unchallenged.25 political parties are registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) but only a fraction of them are clearly visible in the political arena.. I keep thinking about how change to our country will come we have had so many promises and still no change, so many sectors in our country are not working, Education, power and many more. All I am saying is the we are tired of the usual we need fresh heads and God fearing leaders to take us to our promise land. A man who was president over 25 years ago still want to contest, I mean its just crazy.. I rest my case an I pray God brings us a man after his heart.....thanks
WE LOVE COMMENT.

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top