CRUNCH TIME (Part 1)
Introduction to a whole new series I'm about to create titled "Crunch Time".
It'll be all about Nigerian rappers and some of their witty lines.
Here's my list for today.
"The problem is, if I snapped and I sent you a copy you still wouldn't get the picture" (MVP)
"I got pressing issues I really need to iron out." (BlaqBonez)
"You can't f with me, get a deal though nigga" (dildo) (M.I)

"You wanna be the BIG FISH? I'mma help you wail." (Whale) (Vector)
"I'm everywhere, even you never heard of yourself." (Ice Prince)
"When I diss a baba, its not Ethiopia!" (Addis Ababa) (Mode 9)
"If Hip Hop is dead I must be rapping from the Cemetery!" (Yung6ix)
"My life's like a journey, so I got the girls Tripping!" (Yung6ix)
"If she ain't from Choc City, I don't wanna know the price." (Pryse) (Yung6ix)
"I'm eating up these clowns, so they digesting" (Die jesting) (Boogey)
"I got the kind of swag that Wole wanna show Yinka." (Wole Soyinka) (Yung6ix)
"Do something ASAP, you got a efing problem." (A$AP Fucking Problem) (M.I)
"I be like bleaching cream, if you try me I fit light you." (Light = Slap) (Olamide)
"Punchlines! Punchlines! And I hope they punch you back!" (Boogey)
"We no be polish, why dem wan kill we." (Kiwi) (Erigga)
"I'm like a ref in this game, I ain't in it to play." (M.I)
"See them discussing. Dissing and cursing." (M.I)
"Like a pedestrian bridge, I fly over." (POPE)
"I love HipHop to death I am Romeo in a body bag." (Boogey)
AND MY BEST FOR TODAY
"I hope they will cheer someone with this ability." (I hope they wheelchair someone with disability) (Boogey)
*Whats yours?*
WE LOVE COMMENT

Post a Comment

  1. New diss in town by olamide. Kilo n je yaga wizzy lo month iyen o

    ReplyDelete

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top