President Obama has revealed the First Lady is more than ready to move on. In an interview on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Monday, President Barack Obama spoke candidly about his time in office and jokingly revealed that his wife Michelle once gave him a stern warning against him seeking a third term.He said
"Personally, for me, if I were able to run for a third time, Michelle would divorce me," Obama joked as the crowd burst into laughter. "So it's useful that I don't have that choice to make."
"[Michelle] is spectacular but [she] was never wild about politics," Obama said. "Michelle once explained to me: 'I try to organize my life not to have a lot of mess around and politics is just a big mess.'"
Their daughters Sasha and Malia are also on board with mom.
"All the women in my life are looking forward to being able to live a more normal life," Obama admitted.

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top