When Nigerian goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama won the Goal Nigeria Player Award and the Best Goalkeeper in France title just recently, many tipped him as favourite to win the African Player of the year Award at the 2014 Glo-CAF Awards. He however lost to Ivory Coast/Manchester City's Yaya Toure who won it for a record 4th time.
Vincent Enyeama who is known to always being thankful for everything, took to Instagram page to say this:"A very big thank you to my#SUPERGOD for bringing me this far, without HIM, I wouldn't have been here. Thank you to my sweet wife and my DIAMOND��. Thanks to all my family members, friends and love ones. big thanks to my coaches and teammates, my fans and supporters, media men and women. I love you all. You guys rock. You guys are great. Thank you for all the support. Congratulations to Yaya Toure for being the 2014 AFRICAN FOOTBALLER OF DE YEAR.#bravoyaya
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:2778D3B9, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top