Nigerian gay activist Bisi Alimijust shared a photo that has catapult into the trending news on social media in Nigeria.
In the photo Bisi and his partner shared a pessionate kiss and a camera caught them in the moment
"This man gave me the best 40th birthday surprise of my life. For three weeks he had to endure keeping the secrets and I see the pains in his eyes everyday just to give me something I will cherish for ever. I am honestly the luckiest man in the world. Thank you Anthony and once again thanks to all my friends that flew in from different parts of the world to make my day.#interracial#interracialgaycouple
He captioned
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:2778D3B9, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top