Kim got married to Kris on Aug 20, 2011 and broke up with him June 3, 2013.
In a recent interview with Washington radio station 106.7 on Thursday, Nov 13, Kim's ex husband and basket baller was asked if he had seen the nake.dness of his ex wife on the latest edition of Paper Magazine.
Kris told hosts Grant Paulsen and Danny Rougier that:
"Well, you know, I've always been a basketball-first kind of guy, and had a lot of success through everything. For me, it's just basketball, and that's where my outlet is, especially now. I'm on a team that's winning, and we're gonna be in the playoffs and do all that. It feels good. But everything else, I don't really pay a lot of attention to."
"Is it hard, though, on a day like yesterday?" co-host Paulsen said, pressing for a more direct answer. "Do you just stay off your phone? Or how does that work?"
"No, I mean, a lot of times, I don't even know what's going on," the Washington Wizards forward said, trying again to divert the conversation back to sports. "I'm on ESPN and basketball websites and stuff like that. I'm not someone who's paying attention to things that don't really matter in my world."
We Love Seeing Your Comments!
Get Socialized SHEAR! For More Updates Add Up BBM:22F10F7E, FOLLOW ON TWITTER —–» @ antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top