Beware Fraudsters Are Now Using Ebola Virus To Dupe People
Internet fraudsters have started using Ebola to formulate their orijo game.
Here is a typical email they are currently sending around:
it was sent to my E-mail
My name is Adams Michelle,am from liberia I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who cured me from Ebola virus.
I went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution out, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that i cannot loose my life.
One day I was in the river side thinking the next step to take if it is to jump into the river so that I can loose my life totally or just think where I can go to get solution. so a lady walk to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to him telling her my stories, she told me that she can help me by introducing me to a powerful man, she introduce me to a doctor who cast spells on people and gave me he number and email so i called him and also email him.
He told me all the things I need to provide and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening he called me and told me that am free from Ebola virus t thought he was not true until i went for text i found out that am free. so if you are also infected please email him at
d***@ yandex.com and also
contact him at 070********phone number removed***
Please be careful. .Share!!
Get Socialized, SHARE! For More Updates Add Up BBM:327b820d, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top