Part of a new Drake song surfaced last night and it's ALL about Rihanna.
The one-minute long snippet of what's rumored to be the title track from Drake's upcoming albumViews From the 6lets us know that whatever he and Rihanna had (have?) is something Drake's just not quite over.
He even mentions Rihanna's two best friends Jenn & Melissa.
To top it all off, there's a brief soundbite from Rihanna herself, presumably from a phone conversation or voicemail.
Check out some lyrics from the song:
You must remember wakin' up in Paris with the blunt/You must remember fuckin' me like anytime you want
What made us wanna act like we were married for two weeks?
Now we back in California, we don't even speak/ That's a no no
Everyone said we look good on paper/You deserve that action/Plus you get more paper than I do, that shit attractive
Things that make me miss you, with Jen and Melissa (Say Hi, M)
Tell the squad I said what up girl
Look at me, look at me, look at I
Ballin' out, swear I use to be shy
Young nigga/ Back when I, was tryna' make a, MI My nigga, when can I
How is this shit goin' how it is
I always seem to kill it and yet everybody lives/ I hope that they remember me, for everything I did
It's some views from the 6
Just some views from the 6
follow @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top