Some celebrities have been thrashed for putting up their #BringBackOurGirls photos too late. Some others for allegedly abusing the protest cos they want to join those doing the 'in thing' and be in the news.
Waje just shared this on her page in her colleagues' defense..she wrote:

Waje took to instgram today to air her mind about those who say the protests being abused ..
Good morning and happy sunday. What I am about to say may be unnecessary considering the kind of people we are in this country (our holier than thou nature), pls pardon me and allow me say shame!!!!! Shame o! Big shame, see pple talking about meaningless issues, any person that speaks up after the Americans came in? So this is now a trend? Oya one person should organize a #bringbackourgirls award now. Tomorrow we will point fingers at pple not doing their job meanwhile we are even more horrible than they are, concentrate on the issue and stop looking for validation. Some pple have never tweeted or instagramed or even prayed but once it's time to insult someone everyone will comment. Today is sunday so I won't insult anyone, I will only nurse the shame I feel for my country man. Tufiakwa!! Echi fa kpo owe fa youths. Mcshew youth ndi ebe? Ta!!!
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top