T.I. was involved in a scuffle with boxer Floyd Mayweatherat a Fatburger in Las Vegas this weekend (watch the video above), and reports claim it's all because ofTiny. Now that the dust has settled, Mayweather and Tip have both made public comments about the situation.
It all started when Tiny posted the following photo of herself with Mayweather's daughter Lyanna at the girl's birthday party, spurring T.I. to approach Mayweather again inside a Fatburger, where the altercation occurred.
After the fight, Mayweather explained to NecoleBitchie.com"I been knowing Tiny before T.I. I've never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way. Her friend Shekinah wanted to come to the [May 4th] fight, she brought Tiny with her. … After that, I guess she put a picture up on Instagram of her at the fight so I guess he [T.I.] was feeling some type of way."
In the video of the fight, Mayweather can be heard telling Tip to "control your b—ch," for which he later apologized. "Only person I wanna apologize towards is Tiny. I said something like 'control your bitch' and I don't want to say that about Tiny. So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people, man. She cool. She never been disrespectful to me."
As for T.I., he responded to claims that he left the fight with a black eye by posting this clip to Instagram:
"Two black what?????? C'mon now. Never in da history of Ni**a-dom. But nice try tho. Lol"
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top