commercial séx workers develop new strategies to beat directives of the Federal Capital Territory administration on their illicit operation in the city centre, Punch's Olalekan Adetayo writes.
For a civil servant who recently transferred to Abuja from Ondo State, a dating site, Badoo, is handy for him when he needs female companions. He adds, "What I normally do is to launch my Badoo wherever I am. Whether I am drinking in a garden or visiting friends, once I launch it, my handset will show me ladies who are on Badoo within that vicinity. It will bring out their pictures and we will begin chatting. Anyone I decide to invite will be with me within 10 minutes because of her proximity."
He notes that while some of the "online prostitutés" will prefer to negotiate their price via online, others prefer the face-to-face negotiation, perhaps with some bottles of drinks to spice up the moment.
Like every other urban settlements, the FCT is having its fair share of the activities of séx workers. Once upon a time, these women of easy virtue draped in their skimpy dresses, dotted every major road and hotel in the nation's capital.
WE LOVE COMMENT

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top