To My Lovely and Wonderful ABL's "..yeah, Tonight will be the night
Oh ooo, ohh ohhh
Gotta be doing something right
Ebelebe ebuo…"
*insert etighi here*
Happy Val's day people. I know half of you reading this have waited for this day for almost the whole year. I've done it before, so I know how you feel :(. For some of you, today will turn out exactly as planned. As for the rest of you…errr..let's leave it here.
Even though I feel nothing on this day these days B-), in my deepest heart, I believe this was a noble and dignified day before it was transformed to what it is now (huge shalla to African women). These days, its a day women choose to extort from their men all in the name of "proving how much you love me". Some people need to listen to Jennifer Lopez' "Love don't cost a thing". See why old music is so good?
Not to spoil anyone's show or mood (that's not why we are here, maybe some other time), just a few words out there. Do whatever you will, but take responsibility for your actions. I don't want to read about people whose Vals deactivated their twitter accounts after plucking their flowers. Letting a man into your garden is your decision. If you don't want it, don't do it. And please don't give that lame "I'm on my period" excuse to him. People who do this are responsible for reducing the value of women worldwide.
To my homies, spend with sense abeg. Don't use your allowance to spend on a chic who "has to go for 6am class tomorrow" and soak garri for the rest of the semester. I'm telling you now o! Most importantly, don't pressure someone into doing what she doesn't want to. No matter what you've done for her. She didn't force you to do it.
Lastly, all of u planning to sly people, Karma is real. If you think you'll chop that dude and he won't chop anything, God wee cash you. Maybe not now, maybe now, it will haunt you. Those of you planning date rape, it will come around. Be careful.
Tonight will be the night for many of you. Make it count. Make it memorable. Live the moment. Live Free.
Xavier.
WE LOVE COMMENT

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top