Nigerian musician, Brymo has finally opened up on why he dropped out of school.


The musician who was formerly a student of Lagos State University (LASU) disclosed this information to Sahara reporters in a recent interview.
The musician who is getting set to hold his first concert (Organised Chaos) this Sunday, said that despite him shooting a video with over N650, 000 at that time, he could not afford N35, 000 to pay his fees when school kicked off.
“After my first year in school, and after dragging my dad to pay school fees, I got the opportunity to shoot a video for my first single titled Shawty and it cost over half a million to shoot. After the video was shot, I spent close to N50, 000 trying to promote it.”
School started and I didn’t have N35, 000 to pay tuition fee. So I had to go back to my dad and he didn’t have the money. And my mates then who had seen my video were always asking me to buy them lunch and calling me starboy because they felt I had arrived. It was at this point I told myself maybe I didn’t want to be in school. Because I had money and forgot to pay school fees,” he said.

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top