It seems the media and fans of both Niyola and Banky W will not rest until the two entertainers start dating. At any given opportunity, either Niyola or Banky W have always been asked about the nature of their relationship and they both keep insisting it’s just work.
In a recent interview with Nigeriafilms, Niyola however says of their relationship:
“Yes! I am in a relationship with him. But the only kind relationship I have with Banky W right now is that he is my boss. There’s nothing more to that.”
When we pressed further to know what her response would be, if her Banky W wants to go on a date with her.
Niyola said, “I don’t know about that. I can’t say. Until then, I can’t decide for the future. I’m still with EME and no plans of leaving them for now.”
However, the ‘Toh Bad’ crooner doesn’t believe in the term ‘ideal man’, for her, she wants a mature, self-respectful man, who would also be God fearing, good looking and intelligent.
“He must be able to accept me for who I am. Understand me well and my personality,” she stated.
When asked why she was still single, she said:
“I am very single because I am not ready. It’s my personal decision. When I’m ready, I’ll know but for now, I’m not in any relationship.”

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top