Former Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili, has expressed gratitude to Nigerians and other well wishers across the world who have been praying for her since the news of her sickness broke over the weekend.
Akunyili who was flown to India for further treatment after reports indicate a worsening health condition expressed confidence that she will get better and shared this heart-touching message below:
"I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilizing through the various social networks for God's healing hands to come upon me.
"I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all," Prof. Akunyili said in a statement in Lagos issued on her behalf by her Media Advisor, Isaac Umunna.
PRAY FOR HER NIGERIANS.....
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top