Just one day after her younger sisterSolange Knowles kicked, punched and insultedher husband Jay Zin an elevator in New York, Beyoncewent ahead to post a subliminal message about her relationship on Instagram begging God to help her drift away from people who influence her negatively. Is she referring to her younger sister?
The fight was intense and looked likeJay Zsaid or did something really bad toSolangeto make her react that crazy or was she high on crack, alcohol or was really just pissed at the hip hop star. Also, was she mad atBeyand thenJiggawas just taking the heat for his precious wife?

While the audio to that absurd video remains a mystery, social media fans can't stop talking or speculating what must have gone wrong with the allegedly 'perfect family'. While we await a hint of what exactly went down between Jay and his sister inlaw and whyBeydid absolutely nothing to curb the situation, here is whatBeyhad to say. It may give us a lead:
"Lord, I lift up every one of my relationships to You and ask you to bless them. I pray that each one would be glorifying to you. Help me to choose my friends wisely so I won't be led astray. Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not good influence. I release all my relationships to You and pray that Your will be done in each of them."
So if she saying Solangeis that "anyone who is not good influence" to her and her family?
Our Pulse.ng fans, you know what to do, send us your thoughts.
For More Updates Add Up BBM:327B820D, FOLLOW ON TWITTER -----» @antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top