Governor of Rivers StateRotimi Amaechi, in his message atSaint Vincent De Paul Catholic ChurchinPort HarcourtonChristmas Day, attributed the insecurity inRivers Stateto the failure of the police force to do their job. He also affirms he was installed byChristand that nobody had anything to do with his emergence as governor of the state.
Amaechisaid: "As a government led by me, a government installed by Christ, if anybody tells you he installed me, tell him it is a lie. Tell him that I said I prayed for 10 months and I fasted from 6am to 6pm, calling on Christ to come down and Christ came down mightily and installed me as governor.
"That is why you can see that in the face of human effontery, I have been able to stand face to face with them and I say I have Christ in me".
@antwowfisher

Post a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

 
Top